Monday, December 10, 2012

Parties are fun!

I know its been a while and so instead of playing catch up, I'm just gonna tell you all about my latest adventure, but know that I finished up my adventure in Jerusalem and I'm back in Provo, UT living it up! The past semester has been full of Ultimate Frisbee, fantasy Basketball leagues, dance parties, delicious Sunday Feasts, and the Lazy Man Iron Man (which really does deserve its own post)!

On to my latest adventures.....last night, my roommate, Linds, and I threw a great pre-final break pancake party! Really it was just an opportunity for us to get together with all our friends for some delectable pancakes. We had hot chocolate in the crock pot, John cooking pancakes at the stove and then friends to bring all the toppings! We got a great variation of toppings with whipped cream, sprinkles, to classics of chocolate chips, peanut butter, and maple syrup, but topped off with some good old homemade buttermilk syrup. YUM! 


I love my Jerusalem Crew! Always smiling and
always ready to help eat some delicious food!

Our amazing cook, John, and friends.
Can't help but to love these guys
...despite the bunny ears. 
Pancakes are so yummy!

With the Christmas music blasting and a snowflake cut out station, it seemed like the party couldn't get any better. However, we have talented friends who pulled out the violin and guitar and started a jam session right in our living room! It was a blast to have some live music, and close friends around to enjoy warmth and joy during this cold season. Here's a clip of one of the songs our "gypsy band" (as they were coined by the crowd) played during the evening as well as a glimpse at the crowd. Sorry for the poor quality...point and shoot cameras can only do so much.


Our very own band of friends, bringing out the skills for
some great music and perfect display of their amazing talents!
Amazing friends, delicious food and fun get-togethers is why my life is an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment